If your goal is to experience one of the most beautiful places on Earth and improve your English speaking skills for work, travel or college, Global Village Hawaii offers you the perfect balance of serious learning and serious fun!
The General English Program (GEP) teaches English communicatively. Students learn through interaction in English,
and by performing action-oriented tasks. Their improvement is tracked weekly, so each student can progress at their own rate, from beginner to advanced! Just decide how long you would like to study English, as well as how many English lessons you would like to take a week — 16, 20 or 25 lessons, and we will take care of the rest!
Hawaii’s GEP is focused on:
- Improving students' ability to speak English in practical situations
- Emphasizing spoken reproduction of the language
- Integrating all skill areas (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Focusing on communicative grammar and functional dialogue
- Further developing accuracy, vocabulary, and fluency through the Options Program
- Measuring student progress through regular proficiency testing and personal feedback meetings
General English Program(GEP): Click here for a brochure with more detail