GLOBAL VILLAGE HAWAII has pathway agreements with quality post-secondary institutions in Hawaii and throughout mainland USA. Students can receive counseling and assistance regarding university and college applications from our knowledgeable staff.
We are also happy to coordinate with agents to create the best possible study plan for each individual student, and to assist with the communication process between agent/student and the college/university.
Preparing for University or College demands a high level of academic English. This involves developing a strong command of academic reading, note taking, and presentation skills, and of course, academic writing and research skills. Strengthen your academic readiness by getting a student visa and studying 25 lessons per week at GV Hawaii!
Decide on your English study period as well as your desired college/university and we will help with the rest!
Pathway School List
- Hawaii Pacific University
- University of Hawaii – Hawaii Community College
- University of Hawaii – Kapiolani Community College
- University of Hawaii – Kauai Community College
- University of Hawaii – Leeward Community College
- Alliant International University
- American National University
- Pacific Oaks College
- Saybrook University
- The Chicago School
- University of California, Riverside, International Education Programs
Option 1) 20 lessons per week of General English Program + 5 lessons per week of Options classes [e.g. Writing Workshop, Grammar Booster etc.]
Option 2) 25 lessons per week of Cambridge preparation courses + Cambridge exam
Option 3) 22 lessons per week of English Pro (GEP 16lpw + 6 tutorials)
*If you have any questions, contact GV Hawaii at email@example.com